- Wraith is an international guild.
- You are joining the guild at your own responsibility (or your legal guardian's if you're underage).
- If you have an issue with one of the other guild members, contact an officer or the guild leader.
- No reporting other people in the guild to ArenaNet unless they're harassing you on private channels.
- We're a three strikes guild, you get two warnings and then you get kicked. Play nice.
- The recommended age for guild members is over 20, but we won't ask for your ID.
- When you feel like being a dick, stop being a dick and be a pretty cool guy instead (even if you're a girl).
- All rules are subject to officer discretion. If you don't know which rule you're breaking, it's this one.
- Any language is allowed on the guild chat, though English is preferred. We reserve the right to go full grammar Nazi on you.
- The guild chat may feature strong, inappropriate, or offensive language. This is ok with us, we don't follow ArenaNet's rules.
- Don't spam guild chat with pointless shit, you will only get one notice to tone it down.
- Heated debates
about politics or religion are discouragedare heavily encouraged. Fuck your beliefs.
- Keep personal attacks and flaming to a minimum. Repeated verbal abuse is frowned upon and will earn you a warning.
- We like helping new members and players, but don't nag incessantly with stupid questions. Use the official wiki.
Ranks and Promotions
- To become a wraith, you need to have been an active member for over a week and register on our website.
- Don't ask for officer ranks, we'll ask you.
- Officer ranks will become available depending on the amount of current members and demand.
- All officer promotions go through a (weighted, non-anonymous) voting process.
- We're not a democracy, we're a necrocracy. If there's a disagreement, Death's word is final.
- Abusing your rank is grounds for a permanent demotion or an immediate kick. No excuses.
- If you're inactive or gone for over a month, you get demoted to a shadow.
- If you're gone for over three months without prior notice, you get removed from the guild.
Storage and Funds
- Guild stash is a public storage area. You are responsible for your own shit.
- Depending on the amount of use, guild storage may be scrubbed announced or unannounced.
- If you want something stored in the treasure trove or cave, ask an officer nicely.
- We may levy a fee if you plan on storing items in the lower levels for a longer period of time.
- Money gained from scrubbing, fees, or donations will be used for events or upgrades.
- Embezzlement or theft of guild property will be punished with an immediate expulsion.
- We have an official Discord server. Anyone is free to join it as long as they behave.
- No, you can't be a moderator on the server. No, not even if you're a guild officer.
- All chat rules apply here as well.
- Report all misbehaviour to one of the moderators or the owner.
- Sunday is the official baguette day.
- Pie is the king of all things sweet and savory.
- Cookies are for plebs.
- Consider the coconuts.